If you work here at Piehead, you’ll be part of a truly unique digital agency – big clients, big brands, endless opportunity and an incredible culture. We believe great work takes more than top talent, more than exceptional ideas, more than extensive experience. It takes great people. Before looking at resumes, reputations and ambitions, we look for transparency, integrity, and a desire to do something a little different.
We also look for people with an irreverent sense of humor and/or believe Justin Bieber will make a comeback.
What We Believe In
Making one another laugh, being real, trusting each other, innovating, sharing ideas, growing talent, creating a green earth, and shutting down for life beyond work.
Note: This is a contract or temp-to-perm position
What we’ll need you to do:
- Manage the complete life cycle of all owned projects and programs from schedule, concept to IA, UX, design, development, QA and launch
- Manage day-to-day client needs to ensure work is completed on time and of excellent quality
- Manage efficiency on project work and ensure profitability on accounts
- Plan, manage, track and report all expenses for client’s business
- Partner with Director of Production to assist in management of risks, allocation and resource management
- Excellent project planner and task manager
- Highly technical – can speak and present relative to the tech requirements, recommendations, etc.
- Excellent problem solver and ability to manage diverse personalities daily
- Very organized with a systematic approach to tasks to achieve accuracy and efficiency
5+ years experience project management in a fast-paced, multi-project environment