We are currently hosting informational interviews for potential full-time positions. These positions are not available immediately.
If you work here at Piehead, you’ll be part of a truly unique digital agency – big clients, big brands, endless opportunity and an incredible culture. We believe great work takes more than top talent, more than exceptional ideas, more than extensive experience. It takes great people. Before looking at resumes, reputations and ambitions, we look for transparency, integrity, and a desire to do something a little different.
We also look for people with an irreverent sense of humor and/or believe Justin Bieber will make a comeback.
What We Believe In
Making one another laugh, being real, trusting each other, innovating, sharing ideas, growing talent, creating a green earth, and shutting down for life beyond work.
You are passionate about being on the cutting edge of UX, Design and Development. You partner with a wide range of team members to assist in developing the look and feel of client websites, landing pages, emails, and campaigns. You understand how important it is for usability, design and technology to intersect at all phases throughout a project in order to provide the highest level of output for our client programs.
What we’ll need you to do:
- Produce outstanding sites that meet or exceed our client’s expectations and goals
- Participate as an individual, front-end, technical contributor on a fast-paced team of designers and developers to create websites, landing pages, emails, etc.
- Define and develop critical front end, middle-tier, and server-side components for website deliverables
- Assist to all phases of development including brainstorms, requirements, design, coding, implementation and testing
- Assist in driving performance, scalability, usability, testability and security needs as necessary
- Educate and train teams to understand how front-end technology, UX, design and development intersect throughout the process
- Assist in process development for client deliverables
- Assist in training technology process to new employees
- Experience with modern mobile web technologies, approaches and concepts such as responsive and adaptive design, AJAX, Angular.JS and other modern JS frameworks, Bootstrap, LESS and SASS
- Familiar with working in an Agile / SCRUM environment
- Ability to write HTML that is semantic and well-formed
- Ability to write CSS that is scalable and modular
- Excellent in design production with an impeccable attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency with Responsive Web Design
- A sense of humor
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
5+ years experience design/development